- I would suck the fake cheese right out of the spray can at the end of each snack session, in order to prevent the tip of dried out cheese from forming.
- I would make chocolate chip cookie dough, and never bake it.
- I would drink out of the juice/milk/pop bottles.
- I would mix all Italian dish leftovers into the same container and bake it the next day.
- I would eat pizza every other night.
- I would eat Subway every other night.
- I would stock Coca Cola in the fridge.
- I wouldn’t have to hide my junk food or chocolate stashes; I could leave them out and available, thus eliminating the guilty feeling after I eat them, while closeted somewhere private. There really is something kind of degrading about eating a candy bar in the bathroom with the door locked.
Upon reviewing this list, I see that living in a family has the potential to refine us into better people.
- I share more.
- I respect germs.
- I consider others’ sensibilities
- I don’t eat as much junk food.
- I don’t keep pop in the house.
- I pick out the dried tip of fake cheese and throw it away.
- I cook from scratch more.
Go and make it a better day for someone else. Out.